Vendor recommendations and confirmations, RSVP management, timeline and floor plan assistance, concierge services, rehearsal & wedding day services and more...
Have you gotten all the main details figured out but need help with the little last minute preparations? We take care of it all from set up to tear down. “Back to Basics” Day of Coordination is also included in this package.
PLANNING AND PREPARATION:
● Three Complimentary Planning Consultation Sessions
● Dedicated Wedding Coordinator Available Via Phone & Email
● Concierge Services we’ll assist with tracking your RSVP’s and seating chart.
● Confirming all of the pertinent details with your wedding team
● Planning the flow of your ceremony
● Assisting with the transition between events
● Timeline Session: Creating your custom wedding day schedule and floor plan. Also includes a detailed schedule for rehearsal, ceremony & reception.
● Confirm All Vendor Contracts
● Assist with Marriage License Details
● Access to Beautiful Bride Events Wedding Day Emergency Kit
● Create and Distribute Vendor Floor Plan
● Etiquette Advisement
● Checklist of all personal items needed for Wedding Day
● Review all items for ceremony/reception (guest book, toasting glasses, cake cutter, etc.)
● Review Event Order or Banquet Event Order (BEO) from venue/caterer
● Assist with out of town guest accommodations & welcome gifts (if needed)
● Supervising the setup of your ceremony and reception locations (Beautiful Bride Events is not responsible for damages from vendors or guests)
● Provide Vendor Recommendations
● Review vendor contracts, deposits & payments
● Be the point of contact for your wedding vendors
● Create Vendor List with contact information, setup and strike times to provide all parties with necessary information
● Final Vendor Meeting Scheduling (if needed)
● Distribute Wedding Day Timeline for Vendors
● Distribute Driving Directions & Maps
● Send Final Confirmations to Vendors
● Relay Final Head Count to Appropriate Parties
WEDDING REHEARSAL / REHEARSAL DINNER
● Coordinating wedding rehearsal dinner plans
● Coordinate the Rehearsal and ensure that all of the participants know their duties.
● Organize Wedding Party for line up and placement
● Distribute Timeline to Wedding Party
WEDDING DAY SERVICES
● Attend Final WalkThrough of Reception Location
● Welcome guests as they arrive, reserve special guest seating, prepare ceremony processional, etc.
● Supervise Vendor Setup of Décor & Rental Items at Ceremony & Reception Locations
● Setting up your ceremony, reception & cocktail decor
● Attend to the Requests of the Bride & Groom As They Arise
● Set Up Personal Items per instructions for Ceremony & Reception
● Final inspection on seating placements/count, table place cards, decor, etc.
● Distribute Boutonnieres & Bouquets to Wedding Party
● Setup of Personal Ceremony Items on Wedding Day (Programs, Unity Ceremony Items, etc.)
● Setup of Personal Reception Items on Wedding Day (Seating Cards, Favors, etc.)
● Cue Ushers & Wedding Party For the Grand Entrance
● Manage Timing and Execution of Reception Events (Entrance, First Dance, etc.)
● Assist with Packing Personal Items Following the Wedding
● Full Use of Wedding Day Emergency Kit
● Attend to guests needing special assistance
● Coordinate with musicians and DJ for sound selections (if needed).
● Greet the wedding party and family members after the ceremony has concluded and ensure that they are directed to the photography meeting location.
● Make sure that your guests are directed to the cocktail hour.
● Pack up any of your ceremony items and place them with your wedding gifts.
● Organizing your grand exit from the reception site
● Collecting and packing up all of your personal items
● Collection and organizing the return of rental items (does not include transportation)
Notes: Additional assistance will be required for larger weddings, specific properties, larger locations, transportation, etc. In this instance, additional charge for additional Beautiful Bride Events Staff will apply. If event is over 60 miles from Beautiful Bride Events business location, an additional travel fee will apply.