Vendor recommendations, timeline and floor plan assistance, rehearsal & wedding day services and more... Have you done the basic planning yourself but need someone to take care of your special day so you can enjoy it? This package is for you.
PLANNING AND PREPARATION:
● Dedicated Wedding Coordinator Available Via Phone & Email
● Timeline Session: Creating your custom wedding day schedule and floor plan. Also includes a detailed schedule for rehearsal, ceremony & reception.
● Checklist of all personal items needed for Wedding Day
● Review all items for ceremony/reception (guest book, toasting glasses, cake cutter, etc.)
● Review Event Order or Banquet Event Order (BEO) from venue/caterer
● Vendor Referrals & Recommendations
● Create Vendor List with contact information, setup and strike times to provide all parties with necessary information
● Distribute Wedding Day Timeline to Vendors
● Vendor Meeting Session: Provide Vendor Recommendations & Confirm Vendor Contracts if needed.
● Creating Vendor Timeline & Floor Plan
-Coordinate the Rehearsal and ensure that all of the participants know their duties.
● Organize Wedding Party for line up and placement
● Distribute Day of Timeline to Wedding Party
WEDDING DAY SERVICES
● Attend Final Walk-through of Reception Location
● Welcome guests as they arrive, reserve special guest seating, prepare ceremony processional, etc.
● Attend to the Requests of the Bride & Groom As They Arise
● Set Up Personal Items per instructions for Ceremony & Reception. Please note: Beautiful Bride Events is not responsible for damage by wedding guests or vendors.
● Final inspection on seating placements/count, table place cards, decor, etc.
● Distribute Boutonnieres & Bouquets to Wedding Party
● Distribute Final Payments to Vendors on Wedding Day (If needed)
● Setup of Personal Ceremony Items on Wedding Day (Programs, Unity Ceremony Items, etc.)
● Setup of Personal Reception Items on Wedding Day (Seating Cards, Favors, Etc.)
● Cue Ushers & Wedding Party For the Grand Entrance
● Manage Timing and Execution of Reception Events (Entrance, First Dance, Etc.)
● Assist with Packing Personal Items Following the Wedding (does not include transportation)
● Access to Beautiful Bride Events Wedding Day Emergency Kit
● Attend to guests needing special assistance
● Coordinate with musicians and DJ for sound selections
● Greet the wedding party and family members after the ceremony has concluded and ensure that they are directed to the photography meeting location.
● Make sure that your guests are directed to the cocktail hour.
● Pack up any of your ceremony items and place them with your wedding gifts.
Notes: Additional assistance will be required for larger weddings, specific properties, larger locations, transportation, etc. In this instance, additional charge for additional Beautiful Bride Events Staff will apply. If event is over 60 miles from Beautiful Bride Events business location, an additional travel fee will apply.